Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pondering Again

Is this what happens when nature and nurture collide?
When pack mentality fights commitment-phobia,
and a search for individuality finds itself in a room
with a future image of a husband and career?
Do we all struggle through this battle?
Does everybody think before they leap?
And if they don't, who is better off?


(written October 25, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. I like this. Philosophizing and poetry. And, sometimes we bounce too much between the chaos of the extremes.

    ReplyDelete