Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wild Play School Day

I have the strongest eyes in the world
I have green tides and pink waves
I have gemstones and silver shoes
                                silver pupils
                                silver toes
                                silver veins
The diamonds that float through my silver veins.
I hope I can swim
I hope I can drown
I hope my diamonds glimmer brightly.
I want a rainfall
I want a waterfall of green and gold
Some call me the lady of luckless love
You are the difference between real and mystical
What an interesting creature!


(written on November 12, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment