Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Old LovePoem Stuff

When you wake up in the morning
will you smile
just to see my eyes opening next to yours
Will you walk me to the beach
and hold my hand
stopping to kiss my forehead
Will I come home and find dinner being cooked
and a handsome man at the stove
If I cry
will you comfort me until I laugh again
Would you take time to hear my fears and admit your own
When you see me naked
will you appreciate the curves of my body
even though I'm not model-thin
Will we be happy and free
Can we adventure always
Can life be about being happy 
instead of productive
Will you hold me until the
arms that wrap around me are as
familiar as my own
Are you all these things
Because I'm just indulging daydreams

written 12/3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment