Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question

Some nights
I am sick with the
memories of all the
hurt and loss,
All the patterns of lies and
cheating
The broken promises
and the betrayals

They sit in my stomach like
sharp bile and they flood
into my heart, rising,
Until they choke me up
and stall my brain
on one question repeating--
"How many more before its more than I can take?"

written 2-24-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment