Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Saturday, November 12, 2011

2 Short Poems

There are rainy nights,
There are drops of dew on the paper,
There are places I haven't gone
and never will,
There are people I've lost
that I'll never meet again.




There are chemical reactions that control me,
I am a machine,
I am a series of systems that don't know how to break
But I am broken,
I have come so far and backwards,
I have wrecked the redness of my heart,
I will crack you and only feel bad enough to forget in a week,
because I am just a function,
Moving through, trying to build,
And you erased yourself from my thoughts in a moment.


(written September 16,  2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment