Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eyes closed and mind open
you came to me in a dream
What did you say?
Straining through time to talk to me,
your daughter.

You see me
half imagination and all grown
Standing in front of you
Finally
and it's good
Except I'm scared,
Guilty for fearing.

Maybe I asked,
has it been so long?
If only you could answer
not so long...
...not so long
And maybe you did.

When I left
how you must have tried to hold on
for dear life already lost

I'm sorry


I will dream every hour to find you
I will crawl deep into the sky where you stay
I will wait to see you again the only way I can

With my eyes closed and mind open.

No comments:

Post a Comment