Welcome!

This is my attempt to introduce my poetry to new readers and to continue helping my words grow day-by-day. I would love for this to be a workshop- a place of helping and sharing- so if you have suggestions for changes or if you have thoughts on a similar subject, your opinions are valued. Please comment! Please share!
Every single poem is a never-ending work in progress <3

Monday, October 3, 2011

Death

his head hangs down
but ITs staring us in the face.
Stealing. 
family already partially in ITs grasp,
but then again,
so are we.
Speeding against will,
feet pressed against the only
surface that can't help them to stop
(we're helpless
and it hurts).
As everybody, and the mirror,
wilts into grief-
we should all walk in a daze-
its too gradual,
but we know,
and he knows
ITs coming.


Time became my enemy today
when I realized She's been stabbing me in the back all along.


(written Dec. 20, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment